Art Abode Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Abode Forum

Forum for Art Abode. Here any other writers can post their works or discuss anything writing related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child of the Sword prologue!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child of the Sword prologue!!!!!!! Empty Child of the Sword prologue!!!!!!! Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Dannielou

Dannielou
Rookie

Agh!!!! Kerstin posted the prologue on her website *dies* Happy dance It's amazing! Go read! NOW! You won't regret it, promise Smile Tell me what you think pleaseeeee.

Dannie

2Child of the Sword prologue!!!!!!! Empty Re: Child of the Sword prologue!!!!!!! Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 am

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

Its great! I just read it myself. I have a few things I want to nit pick about but not sure where to do it. so I'll prob make a new thread for it? Anywho it was amazing!!! I can't wait to read more! Hurry up and type up chapter 1! hehe

Aidan

3Child of the Sword prologue!!!!!!! Empty Re: Child of the Sword prologue!!!!!!! Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:36 am

Pepper-Roni

Pepper-Roni
Rookie

Haha, awesome right? I've read chapter one. But she keeps editing it!!! Hurry up and post the new one Kerstin!!!

Hey! What's with my profile? I'm not 104 and I certainly don't live in Pakistan!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum