Art Abode Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Abode Forum

Forum for Art Abode. Here any other writers can post their works or discuss anything writing related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some things to look at...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some things to look at... Empty Some things to look at... Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

Some of the text colours are a little heard to read. More specifically in the dark brown areas of the forum. Also the light blue text on the lighter brown. eg. The small menu at the bottom of the main forum page, to me is unreadable I had to highlight the area to read it lol. There are probably some others areas that need to be looked at also.

But beyond that it looks great. The colours are great.

btw I didn't say these things I got one of my friends to look at it for me. I thought I'd be too biased lol. But I do agree, it is a little hard to read.

I cant wait to see the changes to the forum, it looks amazing so far!

That's all for now.

Aidan

2Some things to look at... Empty Re: Some things to look at... Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Crazyangel

Crazyangel
Writing Legend - Admin
Writing Legend - Admin

Hehe thanks for the suggestion! Oh and thank you friend, lol.

I've changed some of the colours, I'll work some more on it later. But what do you think so far?

http://www.myartabode.weebly.com

3Some things to look at... Empty Re: Some things to look at... Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

It looks great so far. I'm having fun even though its just 3 of us hehe. I'm sure you have had more fun seems you run the forum and all. But yeah lol.

If I could change one thing about it...

Id have pictures of batman EVERYWHERE! lol

Other than that It's great!

Aidan

4Some things to look at... Empty Re: Some things to look at... Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Maroon-Back 313

Maroon-Back 313
Rookie

What if we had a forum for Co-op Burst writing? Its where there is a prompt, and the starting person writes a fixed amount of words (this can range from one word, to a page) to start the story. the next person writes the same amount, continuing the story. and stories and ideas spread like that

5Some things to look at... Empty Re: Some things to look at... Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

That sounds fun! *high five*

Good thinkin

Aidan

6Some things to look at... Empty Re: Some things to look at... Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Maroon-Back 313

Maroon-Back 313
Rookie

Very Happy thanks!

7Some things to look at... Empty Re: Some things to look at... Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Crazyangel

Crazyangel
Writing Legend - Admin
Writing Legend - Admin

Great idea, I'll sort something out Very Happy

Kerstin

http://www.myartabode.weebly.com

8Some things to look at... Empty Re: Some things to look at... Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:53 am

Pepper-Roni

Pepper-Roni
Rookie

Hurry up with the Co-op thingy! Taunt

Oh and how about an contest/challenge forum? Still co-op but you have to pick a specific member as a team mate? And maybe one for solo too.

Matt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum