Art Abode Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Abode Forum

Forum for Art Abode. Here any other writers can post their works or discuss anything writing related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heyo from the weird guy!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heyo from the weird guy!  Empty Heyo from the weird guy! Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 am

Andypandy

Rookie

Yup lazy daisy me has finally arrived. It's about midnight right now. But still...I'm bored. Just a few points: This is the only time you'll get a sensible conversation out of me. Ask Kerstin if you don't believe me. Oh and, I plan on being not so lazy when it comes to this forum, so once I have enough points...I shall make sure this place is overflowing with stuff, whatever that turns out to be. Righto enough of my blabbing I'm bored of myself already. Laters.

2Heyo from the weird guy!  Empty Re: Heyo from the weird guy! Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 am

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

Hello weird guy!
Welcome to the forum!
Staying up late huh? Doing what? lol

Well It's good you finally got busy and joined haha.

Non-sensible conversations are fun though.

What do you like to write? I reckon you are a romance novelist. Am I right?

Anywho welcome Melbourneite! haha

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Have a good one!

Aidan

3Heyo from the weird guy!  Empty Re: Heyo from the weird guy! Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 am

Pepper-Roni

Pepper-Roni
Rookie

Welcome you crazy person. You'd best not overflow this place with trash or Kerstin shall be forced to delete it all and ban you. I think. Anyhow make yourself at home and all. 1 rule though, DO NOT STEAL MY COOKIES!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum