Art Abode Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Abode Forum

Forum for Art Abode. Here any other writers can post their works or discuss anything writing related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heyyyooo Im Alexa!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Empty Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Maroon-Back 313

Maroon-Back 313
Rookie

Hey Im Alexa.I love music and I love writing.nobody gets to know anymore about me without asking me directly.send me a PM (:

2Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Empty Re: Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Crazyangel

Crazyangel
Writing Legend - Admin
Writing Legend - Admin

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here.
Hmmmm...I recognise that picture! And that name!!! You're the future best selling author right? Lol. Anyhow since I'm not allowed to ask questions, i'll leave that to Matt (pepper-roni) Watch out for him, he's bonkers, but fun. Hehe.
Catch you around

Kerstin

http://www.myartabode.weebly.com

3Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Empty Re: Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

LEXIWEXIPOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is indeed!

So are you here to bestow your infinite wisdom upon us lesser beings? hehe.

I don't need to ask questions because I am fantastic and already asked them HAHAHHAHA! take that! lol.

Anywho welcome to the forum dear!

Make sure to wipe your feet when you log in, can't have mud trailed through the place. We have a very particular image to uphold after all.

Aidan

4Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Empty Re: Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Pepper-Roni

Pepper-Roni
Rookie

Kerstin!!!! You weren't supposed to warn her! Ah well never mind. PM or is VM acceptable? Hey one moment aren't you from YWO too? Cos if you are me too, everyone here is, minus the hulk and Liz. Ignore the hulk, he's weirder than me. Except he didn't electrocute himself, or cook his hand in the oven. Anyway welcome to the madhouse. Nice name by the way.

Laters

5Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Empty Re: Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:12 am

Lizzielozzy

Lizzielozzy
Rookie

Matt? What have you done to your profile? Haha Lmao! You clean toilets for a hobby?
Ah well, back to the topic. Welcome Alexa!! Lovely to have you here! I'll send you a PM or VM then. Which would you prefer?

Liz study

6Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Empty Re: Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Maroon-Back 313

Maroon-Back 313
Rookie

ummm a PM is fine, everyone thanks lmao. ummm, x) yeah im from YWO, same username. add me x) and idk about future anything i have a lot to take care of as things are lol. thanks tho ! <3 and lesser beings? im 11, im the one with things to make up for! anyway lolol. send me some messages and get to know me! (those that dont already of course)

7Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Empty Re: Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

You toates should get to know Alexa. Because one day Kerstin and Alexa will battle it out for queen of all writing. Pick a side ladies and gents! Sorry Lexiwexi I have to go with Kerstin. hehe.

Aidan

8Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Empty Re: Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Maroon-Back 313

Maroon-Back 313
Rookie

LOL its okay aidan, i think thats cute. and i dont think i can compete with kersten O: im not that good. but i posted my prologue ^.^

9Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Empty Re: Heyyyooo Im Alexa! Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:13 am

Pepper-Roni

Pepper-Roni
Rookie

Awww haha you can easy compete with Kerstin, she's poo these days! Taunt

Ooookay, maybe I'm wrong you really CANNOT compete with that stinkin moderator.

Matt

P.S. I just said that cos she'd take my head of if I stuck to the first line, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum