Art Abode Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Abode Forum

Forum for Art Abode. Here any other writers can post their works or discuss anything writing related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hulk has arrived!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hulk has arrived!  Empty The Hulk has arrived! Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Xander

Xander
Rookie

Ladies and gentleladies, I'd just like to say hi from the hulk. But yeah call me Xander, it sounds much better. Any questions ladies and I'll answer. Just don't expect an answer that makes sense.

Toodles

Xander

2The Hulk has arrived!  Empty Re: The Hulk has arrived! Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

Sup Mr X!!!!

HEY! I'm no gentle lady! Just because I like to keep my nails in good condition doesn't mean I am anyway a female!

Oh, yeah, right. HI! I'm Aidan!

So Mr Hulk, or shall I call you Mr Banner? How tall are you? how many cars can you lift above your head?
What is your favourite smashing music? haha. Did you have fun making the Avengers movie? hehe.

Anywho!

if your answers don't make sense in response to normal questions, what if I ask a senseless question will I then receive a rational well thought out answer? Food for thought.

What water flies with the dragon in the winter through the intergalactic upside down trapezoid? How many penguins flap on top of kites being pulled by buffalo who's name you must tell me. Cars are a vehicle but also a very successful pixar movie, what speeds was the camera dove chewing at in order to breach the space time continuum and bring back the single holy relic to save man-kind which is what?

Thats all for now mate!

Welcome to the forum!

Aidan

[edit] oh yeah, are you an X-man? [/edit]

3The Hulk has arrived!  Empty Re: The Hulk has arrived! Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 am

Crazyangel

Crazyangel
Writing Legend - Admin
Writing Legend - Admin

Xander!!!!!!!!!!! Happy dance Nice hat. Yeah welcome and all that, enjoy your time here. Aidan, those questions make absolutely no sense lol.
Catch you around

Kerstin

http://www.myartabode.weebly.com

4The Hulk has arrived!  Empty Re: The Hulk has arrived! Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:22 am

Xander

Xander
Rookie

Righto you look after your nails? Lol fair enough. You may call me the hulk. I shall call you...never mind I'll think of a nickname later. How tall? Hmmm, last I checked I was 5' 11. I can't lift any cars, whatever gave you that impression? And no filming that movie was horribly boring. It would've been better if I was Batman.
For your information the water is called aquacearusalean pronounced aqua-see-her-ruse-a-lean. Yes I'm just awesome enough to know that answer.
The Buffalo is named Jazzer and he was pulling five penguins on kites.
The camera dove was chewing at speeds of over 200mph to bring back the ancient keys of the kingdom of humanity's end. Go figure. Dumb camera dove.
*makes a mental note to tell Kerstin that her boyfriend has some awesome questions*

Kerstin!!!!!!! hugs I love saying your name. Thank you, it'd look good on ya. Yeah well his questions are fun.

Laters

Xander

5The Hulk has arrived!  Empty Re: The Hulk has arrived! Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:00 am

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

OMG!!!!!! Skip all those question, you said Batman!!!!!! You are an instant friend now haha. BATMAN IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow they were pretty good answers.
I can believe that worked and i got senseable answers from messed up questions.
YES! I am the best question person ever!!!! I'd say she is lucky to have a guy who asks such awesome questions haha.

Anyway now to reply to all te other posts and get more points than Jerstin again. Hehe

Later mate! Twas good meating you.

Aidan

P.S. you look a lot like a guy at my school who got really really sick and has quit school. You arent a south african guy named Johndre who is almost 7 foot tall with anger management issues and who is bult like a truck? If you are, hurry up and get back to school you lazy bugger!!! Hehe

6The Hulk has arrived!  Empty Re: The Hulk has arrived! Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Pepper-Roni

Pepper-Roni
Rookie

AGH!!!! Run!!! It's the thing! Righto never mind. Welcome hulk, let me present a few rules...
1) You are, under no circumstances allowed to smash things up!
2) No stealing my food.
3) No flirting!
4) Don't hit me! It'll give bad example.

Laters

7The Hulk has arrived!  Empty Re: The Hulk has arrived! Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

As the more senior member I revoke some rules:
Rule 2. All food is to be shared Mr Roni. Mr Xander, if you see Mr Roni with an excess collection of food feel obliged to acquire some for the rest of us.

Rule 4. As long as I am there to see you hit Mr Roni you are more than welcome, I think it would be funny.

I do agree with Rule 3. especially if you try flirt with me, that would be weird and uncomfortable.

As for Rule 1. I don't care, I don't pay rent. Kerstin does so do as you please.

Lol.

Sorry Matt I just had to do that.

Aidan

8The Hulk has arrived!  Empty Re: The Hulk has arrived! Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:22 am

Lizzielozzy

Lizzielozzy
Rookie

Yeah I got some rules too...

No kitty squishing! No bird eating! Brush your teeth at least twice a day! And please don't turn green and ugly in my presence, you'll give poor me a heart attack!

Anyhow welcome and enjoy your stay!

Liz study

9The Hulk has arrived!  Empty Re: The Hulk has arrived! Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Crazyangel

Crazyangel
Writing Legend - Admin
Writing Legend - Admin

Lol, poor Xander has a lot of rules to follow. Well as the only 'stinking moderator' around here I have just a few...
1) Xander, you do not have to pay any attention to those rules, minus Liz's because hers are fairly sensible.
2) I do agree with Matt though, no flirting.
3) Aidan don't make me send you the bill! *poke*

Thanks for reading ladies and gents *makes a bow*

Kerstin

http://www.myartabode.weebly.com

10The Hulk has arrived!  Empty Re: The Hulk has arrived! Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

Go ahead dear. You just try make me pay. You just make me waste money on that so I can't visit you! lol

<3

Aidan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum